6 in 6!!

IA little over a year ago I was posting this:


And on Saturday we were all so excited to find out that it's Case's turn to be a big brother!! 

That's right, Josh and Hailey announced that they are expecting baby #2. On February 14th.  That's Josh's birthday and just a few weeks after Lilli's 6th birthday. This family keeps growing! And as Lilli and I were talking about it this morning she said, "my life sure is getting hard with all these babies to watch. (Yes, Lilli, it sure is hard on YOU ;) but it's Case who really has it hard. He's going to have to always be woken up by a crying baby like I had to do!" So funny to hear her perspective. Congrats Josh and Hailey! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Storm 2024

14 Year Old Interview

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year