It's a girl!!!

Matt, Lilli, and I secretly went to Stork Vision in Shreveport last Friday to find out if she was going to have a brother or a sister.  We didn't tell anyone about our appointment because we wanted to surprise them with the news. I ordered these from Etsy.com
(I wish I would have taken the time to use my real camera)
Our original plan was to mail these to my family in Baton Rouge and Texas and have them open them on Thanksgiving Day.  Then we were going to get all of the McCormicks in the same room and have them scratch them off at the same time that day too.  Well, it didn't quite work out that way.  I was too excited plus I knew there was no way we could see Hailey and Yaya this week plus be at the deer camp for a whole 24 hours before we told without Lilli spilling the beans.  So... it took all of 5 minutes for me to change my mind and have Matt call his Mom and I sent a text to Rachel, Hailey and some friends.  I still mailed them to my family in Baton Rouge and they got them yesterday just in time for Pops' birthday.  We're so excited that we don't have to call her "it" anymore and now we even have her name.  We can't wait for Kathleen (Katie) Jane (after both of our Moms) to get here!

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL and perfect name! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYA HAS GOT TO PRACTICE THAT HAIR COMBING!!
    woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Girls for days!! I see PINK in my future forever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

Busy Weekends

Back to School