New Adventures, Gymnastics and Easter

Man, it’s only been about 2 weeks since my last post, but we have been busy! When we got back from
Baton Rouge over spring break, I made the decision to leave the real estate team I’ve been on for almost 2 years to go back to being a solo agent. Pam took it well, and I’m still finishing up files I have with her, but I’m officially back on my own! It’s scary to go back to commission only, but I know I’m up for the challenge. I did it for 5 years before, and know I can again. I’ve been working on setting up my new website and back office systems and there is definitely a learning curve! But I’m ready to have my name on the sign and not answer to anyone but my clients again. 
Koy’s Mom does pics as a side business and I got her to meet me one evening to update my headshots. 

We tried to get all of our kids to dress up and take some spring pics, but all but Koy and Lillian complained, so we only took them of them. 


They turned out so cute! And it is good marketing for her trying to get photography started. She’s already busy with senior pics and prom pics. 

Lillian started her new adventure by getting back into riding lessons. She’s been on the waiting list for a place in Benton for 8 months and finally got in. She will go twice a week and is so excited. 


Kathleen had a meet in Lafayette and it happened to be on Janet’s birthday. They competed at 4:00 on a Friday, so she skipped school and we drove in for the day. We decided to not spend the night since we had been there the week before for spring break and wanted a weekend at home. 🏠 Plus, Lilli wanted to go on a field trip to Ruston so she missed the meet and Yaya picked her up after school. She stayed home alone until 11:00PM and it was her first time to be that late. I was so proud of how she handled it! Dogs were cared for and she even washed clothes. 

We had fun watching Kathleen and she had a great meet! She was 1st on beam! And 4th on floor, bars and all around (no place on vault). Holly and Madison rode down with us and also came out to dinner after to celebrate Janet’s birthday


Our weeknights are so busy and we usually have something every night, so we decided to stay home for Easter this year since we’d gone south twice in two weeks already. The 4 day weekend was so nice! We went to a late move Thursday after gymnastics. Katie wanted to go, but she slept with her head on my lap during the whole thing. ❤️ Britney had a 2 night sleepover at our house; Koy, Brynn and Ryder came over to hang out for the day Friday; and we had Josie’s 6th birthday party Saturday 


Sunday was Easter and we got up and went to church after we saw what the bunny brought. We hunted eggs right after the service, before having a lazy day and crawfish for dinner.


Perfect family day! He is Risen Indeed! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Weekends

Back to School

Football and Teal