Just Hanging Out

I was thinking it had been a couple of weeks since my last post, so I started looking through my pictures and calendar to see what we’d been up to, and it’s been mostly a whole lotta nothing. I worked, Lillian worked a few days, and they had riding and gymnastics, but the downtime has been kind of nice after the super crazy 2 weeks before that. Katie had Sadie and Britney over once. Lilli and Brynn hung out, and of course she sees Koy almost everyday, even if only for a minute. They are the only ones that ask me to take their pic, lol



Last Wednesday, Katie and I drove down to Alexandria to get Piper for our 6th annual cousin camp. Lillian couldn’t come because she’s been working with Matt or babysitting a lot of days.

(Katie found a crawfish in the pool when Britney was over)
For the Fourth of July, we got up and went to see the new Quiet Place movie with Kelli and then came back to the house and had some girl pool time. Matt grilled, and later on that evening, Koy got dropped off to watch the fireworks and night swim with us. 

We’ve been pretty lazy since she’s been here. In the last 3 days we have been to Target and Petsmart, I took them to lunch at Texas Roadhouse because Piper had never been (and is obsessed with rolls, lol). But other than that it’s been pool time and doing crafts while watching lots of movies. She said she doesn’t just hang around the house very much at home and she’s loving getting to do that with her cousins.



We still have 5 more days with more out of the house fun planned, but I love that they are happy to hang and just spend time together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball