School Daze

The last week hasn’t been any less of a blur than the 3 before. Training started last Thursday and is getting me kind of used to the schedule because we have gone 8:00-3:00. I’m still finishing up the last 4 real estate deals I have going too, so it’s been a little crazy! Tomorrow all Bossier teachers are back and reality hits Thursday when the kids come. We had Meet the Teacher yesterday and I was so nervous, but it went well! 

I’m going to be teaching 168 6th graders over 6 classes so please pray for me! I will say the school, district and parents have already spoiled me with meals and gifts and I feel like I’ve got lots of support.

Matt took Katie to meet hers and she likes her teachers, but didn’t know anyone in her class. She’s in all AP this year so it’s different from the group she had, but I know she’ll make friends again quickly. 

The last weekend of summer was fun too. I had a girls night with some friends, the girls had some friends over to swim and they played board games, and we went and got our nails done. Priorities! 😉

Extracurriculars are in full swing with pep squad camp last week to learn all the football cheers. Katie is officially a GOLD level at Gymnastics and tonight is her first class doing that. Lillian had her freshman orientation today and got her schedule (She and Koy have a class together for the first time since 6th grade so they are excited).


The girls will be home alone until about 4 o’clock Tuesday and Wednesday and will spend their last two days of summer just vegging out (which is probably exactly what they want to do), but my mom guilt is getting to me because those days were usually reserved for lots of fun. But the whole summer has been great and I’m excited for this change! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball