Birthday Week Part 2!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family in town.  Last night Matt and I went to Ernest's with Janey, Josh and Hailey to celebrate my birthday since we will be leaving for Baton Rouge this weekend.  It was a terrific meal with even better company  Everyone gets so busy so it was nice to spend time and laugh and talk together.  We started the meal with the marinated crab claws and fried shrimp appetizer, next we all had the Kentucky limestone salad and then I had the snapper shreve for my main course.  It was delicious snapper cooked in lemon butter and white wine sauce and topped with crab and shrimp.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of that! Everyone else enjoyed their steaks and pasta too but I was too busy with mine to get too many details on theirs. :) It ended with a good dessert that I took a bite of but we were all too full to eat.  I think I know a little girl that will enjoy it with me this evening though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball