A busy Saturday!

Our day started bright (well still dark actually) and early at 5:00 today.  Hailey and I had our first ever garage sale this morning.  We have been cleaning out our houses and garages for weeks preparing and it turned out well.  I think we were both satisfied with how much we sold today and still have tomorrow to try to get rid of what we have left. 

Lizard and Nana were so sweet to drive up from Baton Rouge on Friday to entertain Lilli for me while this was going on.  So while Hailey and I were working, this is what Lilli got to do:

 

I think she would definitely tell you that she got the better end of the deal.  We wrapped up at 1:00 and everyone had a nap.  Once we got moving again we all went to the Jubilee Zoo in Blanchard to play for the afternoon.  All of this was Lilli's idea too.  When she heard Nana and Lizard were coming she said "I want to go to the park and then the petting zoo." I guess she got exactly what she asked for.  We fed the animals, went for a hay ride and she rode a pony.  She has a really fun aunt that even bounced with her in the bounce house.

 

 

And to top it all off I am one happy Mama because I think we tackled the last potty training hurdle today! I'll save her the embarrassment when she reads this in 15 years and not go in to details but all I can say is NO MORE PULL UPS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball