Deer Camp Girl

We are officially moved in to the new deer camp! Matt and Josh spent most of the day Friday moving everything from the old house and by Friday night they were sleeping in their new beds.  Lilli and I decided we had to go check it out so we got there about 5:00 Saturday to watch the LSU game and eat some of Capn's cooking.  I posted pics of the living room last week but here are a few of the rest of the house.
Swinging on the porch with Yaya

Kitchen

Lilli's room (Kids room, but just her for now)
There is another set of bunk beds you can't see.
And a TV on the wall behind where this was taken.
She loved watching Dora as she fell asleep.
A treat because we don't do that at home. :)

Our room

Sitting on the porch watching LSU play

Deep in conversation
Lilli was so excited she woke me up at 5:30 this morning.  I told her we weren't getting out of bed until it was daylight but we were still up and outside by 6:15.  I spent the morning sitting on the porch in a rocking chair while she played in the yard with the dogs. So nice that she never even asked for the TV.

She's tellling me to "wait right there while I pick you some flowers."
Sweet, but that finger gets her in trouble. ;)
The boys had a good hunt because they were back at the house by 8:30 and I think that was her most favorite time of the weekend.  She played with all the ducks and "helped" them clean them before her Daddy took her for a ride on the four wheeler.



She slept the whole way home and then curled up on the couch with me for another hour nap after our showers.  What a nice way to spend the day.  Love this time of year!

Comments

  1. Wow, such a different world than what I know! Ha! I love her finger ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball