Back to "School"

Lilli's teacher, Ms. Alicia, just sent me this picture she took of her yesterday at her first day back at school.  She said "your child does not like to smile for the camera." Haha, Do you think that could be because I've taken her picture almost everyday her whole life?  Lilli said she had a great time at school and wasn't upset at all when I dropped her off.  She said she and her friend Katie "painted and played with their hair in the vanity." Doesn't sound like much "school" but I know they did talk about the letter A and circles from what Ms. Alicia sent home.  I think it's going to be much more learning than she had last year.  I'm just glad she likes it and it was so nice to go back to the office and have some adult conversations yesterday.  I think we're both excited to get back in our normal routine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime!

I think someone may be a little spoiled....

Bar-J and More Baseball